“A light, gentle breeze
blows through the natural fibres of the linen,
bringing a fresh balance
for pure, regenerated skin”
Linen symbolises the freshness of nature, bringing a uniquely light, airy sensation to the skin. This is why EOS Secondo Natura has chosen to take inspiration from this delicate fabric for its cream for impure skin in the TRAME E TEXTURES (WEAVES AND TEXTURES) range, formulated for skin that requires both rebalancing and moisturising and which also pays attention to the first signs of ageing.
A revolutionary preparation, featuring a concentrate of plant active principles to restore the skin’s natural pH and restore balance to impure skin. Goes to work on combination and oily skin, guaranteeing an effective normalising, matifying and softening action. With a light, easily absorbed texture, it provides excellent moisturising principles, leaving the skin clean, fresh and dry; this makes it suitable for use on all types of skin in warm weather.
MAIN ACTIVE PRINCIPLES
- System of active principles with Magnolia, Green Tea, Grapefruit, Thujopsis dolabrata: with an effective purifying, antioxidant and soothing action. Helps reduce the appearance of imperfections such as spots and blackheads;
- Mix of citrus bioflavonoids, extract of Broccoli and Aloe: activates detoxifying enzymes and performs a powerful antioxidant action; combats the negative effects of stress and environmental pollutants. The extract of Broccoli is rich in sulforaphane, an organosulfur compound known for its role in strengthening detoxifying enzymes and boosting the skin’s resistance to polluting agents and its effective protective, detoxifying action. Effective anti-ageing action. The Aloe polyphenols have a positive effect on skin health, since they have effective antioxidant, anti-ageing, moisturising, healing and skin regenerating properties;
- Rice starch: an excellent agent for absorbing excess sebum (for a matifying effect), naturally soothes the skin and is ideal for combating the reddening typical of combination and oily skin.
FREE FROM PRODUCTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN - PRESERVATIVES - MINERAL OILS - PARAFFINS - SILICONES - PEG
The formula has been studied to be compatible with the ecological, organic, natural philosophy, because it contains:
- a food grade, Ecocert approved non-ethoxylated emulsifier of plant origin;
- a mix of plant oils rich in fatty acids for a soothing, nourishing effect and a particularly soft sensation; with Coconut oil for a silicone-like texture;
- a substance derived from cereals that acts as both a moisturiser and a natural chelating agent (inci name = sodium gluconate);
- a system of multi-function active principles such as pentylene glycol, derived from sugar cane, extract of Magnolia with a protective, antioxidant action, extract of Japanese Honeysuckle with a moisturising, antioxidant action.
Place a small amount of product onto the palm of the hand and apply it to cleansed skin in the morning and evening, massaging until fully absorbed.
aqua, propanediol, isostearyl isostearate, Oryza sativa starch, pentylene glycol, dicaprylyl carbonate, arachidyl alcohol, coco caprylate/caprate, behenyl alcohol, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Coco caprylate, tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil, sodium gluconate, ethylhexylglycerin, Magnolia kobus bark extract, Honokiol, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Citrus grandis fruit extract, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, arachidyl glucoside, potassium cetyl phosphate, lactic acid, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Thujopsis dolabrata branch extract, bioflavonoids, Brassica oleracea italica extract, parfum.