“Fine and light as a feather,
it glides and gleams as smoothly as silk,
leaving nothing but sheen and softness,
for a total moisturising effect”
Silk is the most feminine and seductive of fabrics. Smooth, bright and graceful, providing a uniquely delicate caress for the skin. This is why EOS Secondo Natura has chosen to take inspiration from this elegant fabric for its intense moisturising cream, formulated for young skin and to prevent and treat the first signs of ageing.
A face cream with a silky texture, ideal to provide the skin with all the moisture and vitality it needs. The formula, concentrated in active principles with excellent moisturising properties, helps restore the corneal layer and the acidic hydrolipidic film, guaranteeing an intense, prolonged moisturising effect. Combats the damage caused by free radicals, which leads to premature ageing, and leaves the skin compact and supple.
MAIN ACTIVE PRINCIPLES
- Multi-function compound with phosphatidylcholine, Karitè Butter, phytosterols, ceramides: special active principle with components structurally similar to the lamellae of the corneal layer, an invaluable aid in reforming the skin barrier and an extraordinary vehicle. The lipids of the corneal layer: phosphatidylcholine, ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids for the “cement” that holds the corneal cells together; a proper balance of these lipids maintains the permeability of the skin barrier and the moisture level of the skin. When the skin barrier is damaged, it loses its ability to protect and defend, exposing the skin to repetitive stress. This can lead to degenerative processes that cause greater sensitivity of the skin, allergic reactions and eczema. This special active principle mimics and strengthens the natural composition and structure of the skin barrier, helping to maintain and restore hydrolipidic balance;
- Anadenanthera colubrina: a tree from the Amazon forest with the capacity to increase the percentage of aquaporins and therefore the distribution of water and other humectants. Aquaporins are vital substances for cells and play a fundamental role in providing moisture to skin tissue. This has a number of impressive consequences: an increase in cell hydration; a decrease in the “Trans Epidermal Water Loss effect” (TEWL*); an immediate and lasting moisturising effect; an improvement in the appearance of the skin.
* TEWL: Trans Epidermal Water Loss or “perspiratio Insensibilis”, consists of the constant, imperceptible evaporation of water at the level of the most external layer of the epidermis.
- Dongbaek/Tsubaki oil: one of the most sought-after species of Camellia, also known as the “Rose of Winter”, from which it is possible to obtain an oil rich in fatty acids such as Linoleic, Oleic, Palmitic and Stearic acid. Its useful properties include an excellent antioxidant capacity, the capacity to stimulate the formation of new collagen (anti-wrinkle effect) and sooth the skin, demonstrated in vivo by an assessment of the reduction in skin rashes caused, as well as being an excellent moisturiser;
- Karitè Butter: used in modern dermatology and cosmetology for its elasticising, moisturising and firming properties. The secret that makes it truly unique is the extremely high percentage of unsaponifiables it contains (12% - 18%). These substances are essential for improving skin tone, and in particular for maintaining the skin’s natural elasticity. Recent studies have shown that these unsaponifiable substances have an impact on the physiological process of the production of fibroblasts, the cells responsible for the formation of the fibres of collagen and elastin, which are very important for keeping the skin young and supple;
- Purified pea peptides: a high percentage of peptides selected for the protective action they have on keratinocytes, stimulating their adhesive and reproductive capacity, and on the fibroblasts that make up the epidermis. The skin is thus kept consistently fresh, even and glowing.
FREE FROM PRODUCTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN - PRESERVATIVES - MINERAL OILS - PARAFFINS - SILICONES - PEG
The formula has been studied to be compatible with the ecological, organic, natural philosophy, because it contains:
- a food grade, Ecocert approved, non-ethoxylated emulsifier of plant origin;
- a mix of plant oils rich in fatty acids for a soothing, nourishing effect and a particularly soft sensation; with Coconut oil for a silicone-like texture;
- a substance derived from cereals that acts as both a moisturiser and a natural chelating agent (inci name = sodium gluconate);
- a system of multi-function active principles such as pentylene glycol, derived from sugar cane, extract of Magnolia with a protective, antioxidant action, extract of Japanese Honeysuckle with a moisturising, antioxidant action.
Place a small amount of product onto the palm of the hand and apply it to cleansed skin in the morning and evening, massaging until fully absorbed.
aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate citrate, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Camellia japonica seed oil, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Persea gratissima oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, ethylhexyl cocoate, glycerin, dodecyl olivate, hydrolyzed Pea, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, Olea europaea leaf extract, ceramide 3, Anadenanthera colubrina bark extract, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, tocopherol, Honokiol, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, glyceryl caprylate, lactic acid, Cocos nucifera oil, coco caprylate, Helianthus annuus seed oil, phytosterols, pentylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium gluconate, xanthan gum, parfum.