“precious and enveloping,
velvet shimmers with sophistication and elegance,
caressing the senses with a soft, smooth sensation,
bringing strength and vitality to the skin”
Velvet is the “KING” of fabrics. Rich, Enveloping, Soft and Sophisticated, traditionally used in the attire of the noble, aristocratic classes. Able to bring a unique sensation of warmth and protection to the skin. This is why EOS Secondo Natura has chosen to take inspiration from this fine fabric for the anti-ageing cream in the TRAME E TEXTURES (WEAVES AND TEXTURES) range, formulated with the most demanding skin in mind.
The hallmark of this cream is the velvety texture, ideal for mature skin and able to guarantee in-depth nourishment and progressively reshaping the contours of the facial. Combats skin relaxation, helping to keep skin more compact and toned. Performs an effective antioxidant action, protecting from the damage caused by oxidative stress.
MAIN ACTIVE PRINCIPLES
- Multi-function compound with phosphatidylcholine, Karitè Butter, phytosterols, ceramides: special active principle with components structurally similar to the lamellae of the corneal layer, an invaluable aid in reforming the skin barrier and an extraordinary vehicle. The lipids of the corneal layer: phosphatidylcholine, ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids for the “cement” that holds the corneal cells together; a proper balance of these lipids maintains the permeability of the skin barrier and the moisture level of the skin. When the skin barrier is damaged, it loses its ability to protect and defend, exposing the skin to repetitive stress. This can lead to degenerative processes that cause greater sensitivity of the skin, allergic reactions and eczema. This special active principle mimics and strengthens the natural composition and structure of the skin barrier, helping to maintain and restore hydrolipidic balance;
- Argan Oil: rare and precious, known for centuries among the Berber populations of Morocco for its cosmetic properties. Extremely rich in unsaturated fatty acids (Linoleic and Oleic acids, in particular) and tocopherols (vitamin E), molecules with the ability to stimulate the vital functions of the cells and restructure the base of the skin. Combats dehydration and ageing of the skin and restores the hydrolipidic film;
- Dongbaek/Tsubaki oil: one of the most sought-after species of Camellia, also known as the “Rose of Winter”, from which it is possible to obtain an oil rich in fatty acids such as Linoleic, Oleic, Palmitic and Stearic acid. Its useful properties include an excellent antioxidant capacity, the capacity to stimulate the formation of new collagen (anti-wrinkle effect) and sooth the skin, demonstrated in vivo by an assessment of the reduction in skin rashes caused, as well as being an excellent moisturiser;
- Edelweiss meristematic cells: guarantee excellent antioxidant properties and recreates skin tension, with an impressive filling, lifting and firming action. Titrated at 500 ppm in Leontopodic Acid, they have shown to provide protection against oxidative stress (pollution, UV radiation) ad recreate skin tension. Firms, lifts and smooths the face, cheeks and under the chin.
FREE FROM PRODUCTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN - PRESERVATIVES - MINERAL OILS - PARAFFINS - SILICONES - PEG
The formula has been studied to be compatible with the ecological, organic, natural philosophy, because it contains:
- a food grade, Ecocert approved, non-ethoxylated emulsifier of plant origin;
- a mix of plant oils rich in fatty acids for a soothing, nourishing effect and a particularly soft sensation; with Coconut oil for a silicone-like texture;
- a substance derived from cereals that acts as both a moisturiser and a natural chelating agent (inci name = sodium gluconate);
- a system of multi-function active principles such as pentylene glycol, derived from sugar cane, extract of Magnolia with a protective, antioxidant action, extract of Japanese Honeysuckle with a moisturising, antioxidant action.
Place a small amount of product onto the palm of the hand and apply it to cleansed skin in the morning and evening, massaging until fully absorbed.
aqua, coco caprylate, isostearyl isostearate, Argania spinosa kernel oil, glyceryl stearate SE, dicaprylyl carbonate, Camellia japonica seed oil, arachidyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitol, Butyrospermum parkii butter, sodium hyaluronate, ceramide 3, hydrolyzed pea, phytosterols, glyceryl caprylate, Honokiol, Leontopodium alpinum callus culture extract, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, sodium gluconate, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, pentylene glycol, glycerin, cetearyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, arachidyl glucoside, potassium cetyl phosphate, tocopherol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Helianthus annuus seed oil, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, lactic acid, parfum.